Can I apply for a deferred examination?

If you are unable to attend an examination due to special circumstances beyond your control you can apply for a deferred examination. You must apply to the university that teaches the course that you are enrolled in (the Host University). Further information about deferred examinations is located in the links below.

Note: QUT students who find that they have an exam timetable clash with their language subject at the Host University (UQ or Griffith) and a QUT subject should contact for advice. QUT may be able to arrange an alternative exam sitting for your QUT exam so that you can complete both exams during the exam period.