I am not a university student. Can I apply to study through the Brisbane Universities Languages Alliance?

No. Only university students can enrol to study a language at a BULA university. If you would like to apply to study individual language courses at a university, you can research the possibility of studying as a non-award student (this means studying whilst not enrolled in a degree program). Or, if you are a student from a university outside of Griffith, QUT and UQ, you can apply to study courses at one of these universities as a cross-institutional student.