I am a Griffith student. How do I apply?

You simply fill in the online application form on this website, then wait to receive correspondence advising the progress of your application. When your application has been approved you will need to enrol yourself in the course (subject) through the website of the university that teaches the course. Please refer to the FAQs on “How do I enrol”.

For French, German, Indonesian, Korean, 3rd year Spanish and Russian, you apply to UQ.

For Chinese, Italian, Japanese and 1st and 2nd Spanish you simply enrol through the Griffith website without need of a BULA application.