I am a UQ student. How do I apply?

For Italian you apply to cross-enrol by simply filling in the online application form on this website, then wait to receive correspondence advising the progress of your application. When your application has been approved you will need to enrol yourself in the course (subject) through the Griffith portal. Please refer to the FAQs on “How do I enrol”.

You do not use this web portal to apply for Chinese, French, German, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Russian and Spanish because these languages are already taught by UQ.