I am a student from another university (not Griffith, QUT or UQ). How do I apply to cross-enrol to study a language?

The online application form on this website is available only to students of Griffith, QUT or UQ.

Students from other universities are welcome to apply to study a language at Griffith, QUT or UQ.  The normal cross-institutional application process applies to these students. This is a 2-step process:

  1. Fill your home university’s application to cross-enrol at another university and submit it to your home university.
  2. Fill in the application to cross-enrol at your chosen host university and submit it to that university. Please see the links below to access the application form for each university.

Please note that deadlines apply for submitting these application forms.

Your host university will notify you after your application has been approved. You will then need to enrol yourself at your host university for the course for which you were approved to enrol.